What is this blog all about?

As a guy I love women....and let's face it....today on TV there are beautiful women everywhere and as I have found there are plenty of screen caps out there and I am a fan of them......so my goal is to provide screen caps of these woman for you to enjoy.....I will provide ones I find as well as my own....These will feature the hottest women with a emphasis on news babes and the beautiful women of the Today show. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ladies Day on the Today Show

well, the guys were gone and it provided us with all the ladies today...Natalie was showing us her legs today as she wore a cute skirt with sexy boots.....Hoda looked elegant in a brown dress, and Kathie Lee looked ok in blue..oh and Mary J Blige made a visit to the show and looked quite sexy in a brown skirt. And yes even a fashion show with some black dresses!


















No comments:

Post a Comment