What is this blog all about?

As a guy I love women....and let's face it....today on TV there are beautiful women everywhere and as I have found there are plenty of screen caps out there and I am a fan of them......so my goal is to provide screen caps of these woman for you to enjoy.....I will provide ones I find as well as my own....These will feature the hottest women with a emphasis on news babes and the beautiful women of the Today show. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jenna and Nilou...oh Yes

how did we get so lucky..Jenna Wolfe and Nilou Motamed...I had to look hard to finally get a segment and good cap with Jenna from todays show as she had on the short black skirt











1 comment:

  1. I love love LOOOVE Persian women.

    Besides Nilou there's an utterly adorable financial advisor on Today sometimes - Farnoosh Torabi. Om nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete